Thursday, July 12, 2012


NOAH Youth Football Camp

 Coach G’s  youth football camp, 6-8 pm on the 23rd and 24th of July.  Coach G and his staff will hold the camp at New Creation Church 1200 129th (Olive) between 81st and 91st.   If you are planning to attend the camp I need your t-shirt size emailed to me by  Wednesday July 18, 2012.  Please email me at football@noahjags.org with your son’s t-shirt size. 

Sizes available are Youth Medium, Youth Large, Youth X-Large, Adult Small,  Adult Medium,  Adult Large and Adult X-Large.

The camp fee is $20.00.  This camp is for anyone  who would like to attend and who is between first grade and eighth grade.   When you email your t shirt size to me I will email a camp registration form that you will turn in when you arrive  to camp on Monday the 23rd of July.  If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Go Jags!

Danae Fayard
NOAH Football

No comments:

Post a Comment